Container Discharging & Feeding
Material Transfer & Storage has designed its Lift & Seal™ container discharging and feeding system to accept, seal, rotate and discharge containers of material at 78 inches above floor level into a surge hopper. The company says that other features include:
- A pivot carriage that docks to the surge hopper inlet nozzle, so the dual slide gates are opened, and contents are discharged without contamination.
- Level sensors on the surge hopper to automatically control the feed rate of the integral screw feeder.
- Acrylic guarding on 2 sides and a load-side light curtain for enhanced operator safety.
- A tubular frame construction with continuous welds.
- Availability of custom designs application-specific requirements.