The 6-Headed Dispensing System
Dispense Works introduces its RC conveyorized system to automatically fill 6 different colors of vinyl (Plastisol) into aluminum molds (pallets). According to the company, the system is further highlighted by:
- The ability to simply place a pallet on the conveyor and select which fill job to run from the menu.
- A slip roller conveyor with quick-adjust rails to accommodate pallets of different sizes.
- The creation of dispensing patterns in any graphic /CAD-type programs, or even taught with the machine’s own advanced jog and teach function.
- The MG Series robot with its mechanism and electronics located above the work area for easy access.
- The capability to control up to 16 heads (valves, syringes, etc.).
- The accumulation of pallets for unattended production.
- All stops and sensors embedded into the frame.
- A special pre-programmed software function to streamline setup with tools to control material volume on the fly.
- Availability in virtually any length, while the width is infinitely adjustable as well.