Surpassing the Static Pressure Barrier
Spinning at over 19,000 RPMs, JARO's new 80- by 76-millimeter combination of counter-rotating fans exceeds the static pressure barrier by reaching 10 inches of static pressure (in H20). According to the company:
- To achieve such a forceful level of super-cooled air flow (136.41 CFM), the stability, power consumption, vibration and speed of these new Turbo Fans are all tightly monitored and controlled.
- The fixed-blade design is perfect for raid drives, storage and Cloud System requirements.
- Originally based on the "Super Flow Turbo" fan, the new Turbo exceeds today's harshest environmental requirements.
- Operating at -10 to +70°C, it provides an impressive life expectancy of 70,000 hours at 40°C/ 65 percent.
- Other options include an extended operating temperature of -25 to +90°C., IP-55 water protection, on-board PWM control, alarm output, tachometer output, thermistor controls and more.