Skimming Across the Landfill Landscape
Abanaki Corp. introduces its PetroXtractor active membrane skimmer, PetroXtractor passive membrane skimmer and Leach-Aid landfill pump as intended for use in remediation and leachate (landfill) applications. The company says that this system boasts:
- Air-powered active skimmers that are completely automatic and designed to recover free-floating hydrocarbons from groundwater.
- Automatic shutoff when the liquid no longer passes through it and the capability to turn back on once full again.
- No air power to operate the passive membrane skimmer, which is ideal for monitoring or initial testing for contamination.
- An Oleophilic membrane on the skimmer to keep water out.
- Less air consumption and waste than leading competitors’ products.
- The power to operate in harsh conditions.
- Suitability for light oil applications.