Online Chlorine Dioxide Measurement
Sensorex’s CLD500 chlorine dioxide sensors use advanced amperometric measurement technology to accurately monitor chlorine dioxide in disinfection applications. According to the company, these sensors also come with:
- Coverage in the 0- to 2-PPM or 0- to 10-PPM full-scale range.
- An advanced sensing membrane to keep cross-sensitivity interference from free chlorine to a minimum.
- Improved stability over the entire operating temperature range.
- An integral 2-wire, loop-powered transmitter with a 4- to 20-mA output to deliver readings to process control systems, such as a PLCs or DCSs.
- A large electrolyte reservoir with an easily replaced membrane cap and solution to reduce maintenance and maximize sensor life.
- The flexibility to be used in new installations, or as a field replacement for existing sensors in chlorine dioxide generators and other water treatment systems.