Mixers in a Jiffy
Charles Ross & Son now offers over 30 different sizes and models of batch and inline high-shear mixers from stock or built to order with fast delivery. Whether new or reconditioned, each rotor/stator mixer available for purchase or trial/rental is backed by the same Ross warranty. Moreover, several laboratory models are being offered for free consignment. According to the company, available features and options include:
- From 3- to 6,000-gallon capacities and 3/4 to 200 HP on batch models, whereas inline models boast flow rates from 10 to 1,800 GPM and 1 to 250 HP.
- Solids/liquid injection manifold (SLIM) technology for the sub-surface addition of hard-to-disperse raw materials.
- Suitability for emulsification, homogenization, powder wet-out and particle size reduction.
- Interchangeable stator heads.
- Availability of a totally enclose fan-cooled, explosion-proof or washdown-duty motor.
- The flexibility to provide mix cans and recirculation vessels with the necessary piping, heating/cooling jacket, auxiliary pump and other accessories.
- Sanitary, clean-in-place and 3A-approved models.
- A range of control options — from simple variable-frequency drives and operator stations to fully integrated PLC recipe systems.