Manual, Ergonomic Palletizers
The economical and ergonomic P3™ all-around level loader from Presto Lifts features a pneumatic airbag that automatically lowers or raises a pallet as boxes are added or removed, maintaining the top layer at a convenient height. According to the company:
- Though it requires no electrical power and little maintenance, it virtually eliminates the productivity-robbing, injury-producing bending, lifting, reaching and stretching common to pallet-loading applications.
- The turntable ring (or optional solid turntable platform) at the top of the unit allows the user to spin the load so he or she can stand in the same spot throughout the loading or unloading process.
- The stable base is smaller than most competing equipment, which allows the user to step even closer to the unit’s platform.
- Fork pockets at the base allow for easy relocation.
- It can accommodate loads from 400 to 4,500 pounds, depending on which of five spring packages is chosen by the customer.
- If needs change, the unit can be adapted easily in the field by changing its spring combination.