Label Printer Systems
K-Sun introduces the new PEARLabel® 270 and PEARLabel® 360 label printers with a lifetime warranty, mobile printing app, wider formats, new intuitive software and expanded bar coding, including QR and Data Matrix. According to the company:
- They use durable thermal transfer printing technology on LABELShop® heat shrink tube, wire wrap, cable flag, adhesive tape, iron-on fabric, magnetic, reflective, photoluminescent and many more specialty supplies.
- Cartridges are universally compatible with K-Sun printers.
- Printers come with the powerful MaxiLabel® Pro Ver 4.0 labeling software for Windows® 7 and MaxiLabel® Lite for Mac®, and also work with the “K-Sun Label” app for iPhone® and iPad®, available free from the App Store?.
- The software comes with 839 ANSI, IMO, PPE, electrical, environmental, public, medical/hospital, food and general symbols for creating labels, markers and signs for everything from the manufacturing floor and shipping dock.
- Labels are made fast and easy with pre-designed templates, wizards and symbols and/or custom import graphics and Excel/Word data.
- The PL 360 prints 360 dpi on 126 different industrial heat shrink tube, wire wrap and special labeling materials from 1/6 inch (4 mm) to 1.5 inches (36 mm).
- The PL 360 also has a half-cut function for easy liner removal and the exclusive PeelGuard® tape trimmer that reduces waste while saving tape.
- The PL270 prints 270 dpi on 105 different industrial heat shrink tube, wire wrap and special labeling supplies from 1/6 inch (4 mm) to 1 inch (24 mm).
- Both printers have adjustable margins down to 1 mm, offering the best-in-industry tape savings when printing a series or single label.