Flexible Ultraviolet Light Systems
Larson Electronics announces the addition of the WALCD-4X24LED-UV ultraviolet LED light cart to its range of industrial lighting products. The company says that this system is characterized by:
- Featuring a wide range of positions, the portable UV light stand was designed to enable operators to position high-intensity UV light on product surfaces for curing coatings and primers.
- It features four 72-watt 395nm UV LED light heads.
- Equipped with wheels and a dolly style frame, it features a series of flexible arms that operators can use to position each UV LED light head in nearly infinites angles, height and distance from the piece being cured.
- The light heads can reach heights of 7 feet or the entire assembly can be collapsed to just over 4.5 feet for easy storage.
- It is equipped with a 90-amp hour SLA battery that will run the lights, free of any trip hazard cords, for nearly 5 hours of continuous operation on a single charge.