First Non-Metallic Vessel with Magnetic Mixer
Terracon presents its bottom-entry non-metallic mixing tank solution, so pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies have another option when it comes to buffer and media preparation. According to the company, this solution additionally delivers:
- A magnetic mixer assembly unit with impeller design options for media preparation and high-shear mixing.
- A cylindrical, cone-bottom molded polyethylene tank for ease of cleaning and complete drainage.
- Better mixing at a faster pace (up to 6 times faster than top-entry mixers).
- Capacities up to 1,000 liters.
- Greater chemical compatibility (less risk of latent particle contamination).
- Increased process purity because the process is sealed.
- A design that promotes cleaning in place and is well-suited to tight spaces.
- Easy installation, handling and operation.
- Compliance with cGMP, FDA and USDA.
- Availability of multiple stand options and mobile carriers.