Eclipsing Dependability in Harsh Environments
Detector Electronics Corp. (Det-Tronics®) has developed the PointWatch Eclipse® infrared fixed-point carbon dioxide (CO2) detector to provide non-intrusive calibration. The company says that other features include:
- The monitoring of CO2 to detect a loss of containment, even under rapidly changing temperature and pressure conditions.
- Calibration via a single person without declassifying the hazardous area, helping to reduce maintenance costs and improve uptime.
- Heated optics for constant operation — even in extreme environments, making it suitable for petrochemical oil and gas applications.
- Multiple communications options via 4 to 20 mA, Modbus, relays and HART.
- Compliance with CSA, ATEX, INMETRO and IECEx requirements.