A Stronger, Sturdier Door
Lista Intl. recently upgraded its Storage Wall® system with a new tambour door with a double-wall foam-filled aluminum slat design that increases door strength. The company says that the system also offers:
- A modular drawer, shelf and roll-out tray storage system for optimal security, productivity and flexibility.
- A new aluminum slat design that decreases door weight, making it easier for operators to open and close the door.
- A frame system that allows virtually unlimited configurations, maximum weight and cubic volume capacity
- A variety of heights and widths to take advantage of potential cubic space.
- The flexibility to mount the tambour door to most storage walls or control stations with door tracks of the previous models, and to any preexisting Storage Wall requiring a tambour door without door tracks.