E Instruments Intl.’s VT100 Hot-Wire Thermo-Anemometer is ideal for laboratories, cleanrooms, air balancing and more. According to the company, the VT100 includes:
- A large, ice blue, backlit LCD display.
- Air velocity of 0 to 6000 FPM.
- 0.01 resolution.
- Temperature: (-4 + 176°F).
- Unit Selection: m/s, fpm.
- MAX, MIN and HOLD.
- Air flow: optional cones.
- Economical, hand-held and very easy to use design.
- Adjustable shutoff.
- Shock-proof housing.
- Compact dimensions of only 5 by 2.5 by 1.25 inches.
- One 9V battery included.