Sullair Corp. has designed the V250S single-stage rotary screw air compressor to combine the simplicity of its basic single-stage rotary screw air end with energy-saving variable-speed drive technology. According to the company, this versatile compressor further offers:
- A choice of three variable-speed drives that range from 250 to 350 HP with capacities of 1,085 to 1,580 CFM and pressures of 100 to 125 PSIG.
- The power to match compressor speed with air demand for maximum operating efficiency and lower energy costs.
- The flexibility to conserve electrical power, while reducing stress on electrical and mechanical components for longer equipment life.
- The same footprint and operating characteristics as comparable Sullair constant-speed models.
- Availability with the company’s exclusive WS microprocessor control system, which features an easy-to-read graphics display to highlight frequently used compressor information, the ability to monitor all necessary functions, including protection from abnormalities, and a WSPC interface for service diagnostics and trending capabilities.