25 Percent Better Cube Utilization
Buckhorn introduces its collapsible 60-gallon plastic drum as recyclable, and designed specifically for the food-, powder- and liquid-handling markets. According to the company, this patent-pending drum additionally delivers:
- 25 percent better cube utilization than standard 55-gallon alternatives because of its smaller footprint and greater capacity.
- A rectangular design that allows 4 assembled drums to interlock and cube a 48- by 40-inch pallet, stacking 5 pallet loads high in storage.
- Compatibility with wood pallets or the company’s universal pallet.
- A collapsible alternative to steel, fiber and plastic drums.
- Parts designed with offset surfaces and interlocking flanges, so that no cracks exist in the joints, minimizing the potential for contamination.
- Sidewalls hinged in the center for a 1-way inward fold, allowing the drum to fold flat in seconds.
- Smooth inside and outside surfaces of the sidewalls for ease of cleaning.
- 3 main components — a base, sidewalls and lid.
- 2 security tie holes per lid.
- A better return ratio, more warehouse space and increased profitability.
- Maximized returnability, reusability and sustainability.
- Dimensions of 24 by 20 by 40 inches.