Safe & Effective Valve Operation
The Flowserve NAF® Duball DL ball valve not only offers safe and effective operation, but also its ability to help minimize plant downtime. The company believes that this full-bore, metal-seated valve also comes equipped with:
- Spring-loaded stem packing technology on ANSI Class 150 and 300 versions, covering applications up to 250°C (482°F).
- A higher number of cycles as a result of the ball valve's spring-loaded packing remaining tight, virtually eliminating the need for manual retightening of the packing.
- A split body with floating ball design for optimal leak tightness.
- Minimized mechanical backlash due to the long connection between the ball and stem.
- Simple servicing of the valve's ball and seat without removing the valve stem and actuator.
- The flexibility to mount a NAF Turnex pneumatic actuator on the ball valve for a vibration-resistant compact valve package with an economical total cost of ownership.
- A patented Z-trim™ option to improve control behavior, providing high rangeability, anti-cavitation functionality and noise attenuation.
- Suitability for the refining, petrochemical and chemical industries, as well as automated on/off and a range of control applications.