Yokogawa Electric Corp. announces FAST/TOOLS® R9.05, the latest release of its Web-based real-time management and visualization software. The company says that the FAST/TOOLS® SCADA suite delivers:
- A comprehensive solution that brings together the company’s process management infrastructure, expertise and ecosystem support for greater efficiency and improved operational agility.
- Enhanced data acquisition, system integration and remote operations, and allows the deployment of information to subscribers through a secure cloud service that is always up to date.
- It is now possible to easily create an environment for the real-time capture of key operational, maintenance and business information, allowing improved visualization of information and, showing with a single view, its impact on performance.
- The variety and number of alarms have increased with the introduction of more intelligent functions in process installations and the integration of asset management, business and planning data from other systems into the SCADA environment.
- Besides the currently supported Web-based clients for PC platforms, an HTML5 Web environment is now available that provides diagnostics, alarms and process graphics over the cloud to tablets and smart phones.
- With the introduction of a remote gateway station (RGS), FAST/TOOLS® delivers an integrated automation solution that addresses one of the final barriers to achieving a corporate-wide automation strategy across multiple domains and geographies.
- This release includes an OPC Unified Architecture (UA) client.