Sullair Corp.’s new E900H electric portable air compressor is the only 900 cfm electric portable compressor in the domestic and 460/60 markets. According to the company, the air compressor offers:
- The clean, quiet efficiency of electric drive technology paired with the Sullair legacy of rugged air ends and portable compressor designs.
- A 67-percent lower operating cost than equivalent diesel-driven compressors.
- 900 acfm at operating pressures up to 150 psig.
- The AF System allows the compressor to deliver convenient and cost-effective instrument quality air for instrumentation, process equipment and other sophisticated industrial applications.
- Available with a built-in high capacity, low-approach after-cooler and highly efficient down-line filtration.
- It provides an ideal source of supplemental, replacement or emergency instrument quality plant.
- Standard 460volt/3 phase/60 Hz cam-lock electrical connections for quick connect installation using standard electrical power or portable generators for either indoor or outdoor applications.
- The system is powered by a 214 HP premium efficiency TEFC electric drive motor with Wye-Delta starter and provides 100 percent emission-free operation.
- The unit has a user-friendly deluxe instrument panel that includes easy-to-read gauges and visual alerts to compressor operating conditions and service prompts.
- For optimum hot and cold weather lubrication, the compressor system is charged with Sullair AWF Compressor Fluid that offers longer fluid life and an extended 5-year air end warranty.