Isolating Performance Advantages
Air Science USA’s new Purair Flex provides numerous performance advantages, including more volume, easy setup and safety options. More specifically, the company says that the isolator offers:
- An innovative curved film design that provides more working volume than any other glove bag on the market.
- A double O-ring design on the standard polyurethane cuffs that allows users to quickly and easily change gloves to meet a variety of dexterity needs.
- Semi-rigid support rods that make it easy to set up and provide increased stability, even if the bag is not inflated to full pressure.
- HEPA filter availability, Bag-in/Bag-out Port and optional nitrogen purge inlet connections, which offer the reliability and safety today’s analysts need.
- Dimensions of 23.6 inches (W) by 24.6 inches (D) by 23.6 inches (H).