E Instruments Intl.’s E1100 Combustion Gas Analyzer is a rugged unit for boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace and other combustion applications. The company says that this analyzer offers:
- Pre-calibrated and field-replaceable sensors allow for easy diagnostics and replacements to reduce “down-time” and costly repair charges.
- Field-replaceable and pre-calibrated gas.
- Sensors for O2 and CO.
- Built-in printer (non-thermal).
- Unbreakable metal probe connectors.
- Now with Bluetooth wireless communication.
- O2 (0 to 25 percent) and CO (0 to 8,000 ppm) sensors.
- Efficiency, excess air and CO2 percent calculated values.
- Stack gas and ambient air temperature measurements.
- Draft and differential pressure measurements.
- 12-inch probe with 10-foot dual hose and optional hose extensions.
- Rechargeable battery and AC charger.
- Internal memory (900 tests) to save data.
- Vinyl carrying case with shoulder strap.