Comatrol introduces its SV15 high-flow spool-type solenoid valves to control flows up to 60 LPM (16 GPM), providing you with a technical alternative to some CETOP D03 (NG6) valves. Moreover, the company says that this collection of 11 new cartridge valves delivers:
- On-off directional flow control.
- 4 cavity sizes — 08, 09, 10 and 15 — and flow ranges from 6 to 60 LPM (1.6 to 16 GPM).
- A rated pressure of 210 BAR (3,000 PSI) on SV15 valves, based on NFPA fatigue test standards at 1 million cycles.
- Higher flow capacity due to the larger cavity provided by the 15 size than many similar cartridge and CETOP D03 products in the market.
- Optional features that, depending on the valve, include a 300-micron filter to protect the actuator from large particles, a push-pin manual override, coils with diodes and AC current.