Reliably Detect Multiple Colors
Balluff’s BFS 33M true color sensor can detect objects with a varying color pattern, on an uneven surface and in tight quarters. Moreover, the company says that this sensor delivers:
- The detection of even the slightest shades, smallest grey level differences or minimal changes to surface properties.
- 7 channels and 3 digital outputs for set-point detection, and the flexibility to use the serial interface to not only configure the unit, but also output color data to perform color evaluations.
- The direct transmission of lab color space values via a serial interface.
- A sensing range up to 400 mm.
- Fiber-optic cable-based optics that allow the placement of the detection optics in very tight spaces.
- A 1.5-kHz switching frequency that makes it possible to monitor fast processes.
- The flexibility to make and display all sensor settings using user-friendly software.
- A high degree of flexibility through fiber adaptation.
- Simple configuration and visualization using software.
- A robust metal housing.