High-Intensity Light with Color Output
Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com’s Model LEDP3W-12X2C LED light for harsh environments produces an intense 2,736 lumen output with a 3 amp current draw. According to the company, the light also provides:
- Reliable interoperable service for up to 50,000 hours.
- A design that withstands moisture and dust intrusion.
- A rugged, compact housing enclosure that makes the device suitable for use in the harshest of conditions.
- Green, red, amber and blue LED light output.
- High-intensity illumination with low power consumption.
- IP 68 construction for outdoor use.
- The ability to withstand extreme environmental conditions of -40 to 85oC.
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Drivers enable operators to dim or strobe light.