Fluidizing with Aeration & Vibration
BlueLevel Technologies Inc.’s Model DA disc aerator is a 4-inch diameter aerator that uses FDA compliant silicone in either blue or white. The company says that the aerator is further characterized by:
- The hardware is zinc plated steel.
- It covers the air openings in the air inlet pipe, reducing possible material backflow into the air lines.
- Each aerator can aerate an approximate 20- to 24-inch diameter area and is designed for periodic operation using higher 20- to 30-psi air pressure than standard rectangular pads.
- It can mount from inside or external to the bin.
- External mounting kits are available to replace rectangular, oval and round aerators from outside the bin with ease.