Don’t Like Gaskets? Get Rid of ‘Em!
BWAY Corp. now produces the Tri-Seal gasketless open-head plastic pail cover without a gasket because it implements a watertight/airtight seal. The company says this pail cover additionally grants:
- A primary inner plug cork seal that is unaffected by changing top loads, a secondary top flap seal that engages the lip of the pail and a tertiary outer stretch seal for added security.
- Equal or better performance on 5-gallon pails than a typical gasketed cover in a battery of tests, including recover, drop, shake, stack, compression, crack-resistance, etc.
- 100 percent high-density polyethylene construction, so the cover is fully recyclable with the pail. Compatibility with standard rigid-plastic pails and the convenience of acting as a drop-in replacement for standard gasketed covers on most filling lines, with only minor adjustments to existing capping equipment.
- The flexibility to be used anywhere a typical gasketed cover is used — no special capping equipment is necessary.
- The elimination of concerns about gasket twisting, incomplete seating and gasket rebounding.
- Availability in a multitude of shapes and sizes.
- Suitability for foods, paints, adhesives, lubricants, building products, consumer products and more.
PACK EXPO Booth #N5916