Cleaning Up Pesticide Residues
Phenomenex Inc.’s roQ QuEChERS kits are designed for the cleanup of multiple pesticide residues in food prior to HPLC or GC analysis. The company says that the kits offer:
- A number of usability features specifically designed to facilitate and improve the largely manual QuEChERS technique.
- Rigorously tested tubes and superior tube caps ensure leak-free performance.
- The low-extractable tubes ensure the cleanest possible extracts.
- roQ flat-bottom centrifuge tubes are designed to stand upright so they can be easily placed on a scale for sample weighing.
- The roQ salt packets have a unique, easy-pour design that minimizes spills.
- QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe) is a popular two-step sample preparation approach for the extraction and analysis of multiple residues.
- A wide range of roQ QuEChERS extraction and dispersive SPE (dSPE) kits are available to meet the needs of different food matrices.