Chilling Out with the Durachill
PolyScience has designed the compact Durachill™ 1.5-HP recirculating chiller to provide reliable heat removal for lasers and other precision laboratory equipment. The company says that the Durachill additionally delivers:
- The capability to maintain process temperatures from 41° to 95°F (5° to 35°C).
- Up to 6,328 W of cooling at 68°F (20°C) ambient.
- Availability with a built-in heater for use with equipment that must be brought up to elevated temperatures before operation can begin.
- A microprocessor-based controller, digital temperature display, 1-touch set-point display and digital pressure/flow rate display.
- User-adjustable fluid temperature, pressure and flow rate alarms, as well as a high ambient temperature alarm for optimal operational and process safety.
- User-adjustable high and low temperature limits to help prevent unauthorized set-point changes.
- Built-in compressor and pump protection.
- Performance, reliability and operational simplicity.
- Optional remote temperature tracking capability, serial output, audible and visual alarms, DI water-compatible wetted parts and a low liquid level indicator/alarm.