Vacuum Sterilizer for Porous Loads & Liquid Products
The ADV sterilizer from Bosch Packaging Technology is suited for vacuum sterilization of porous loads, as well as for sterilization of liquids according to the steam/air mixture process. The company says that additional characteristics include:
- The steam/air mixture process is used for the sterilization of liquids in open, semi-closed and closed containers.
- The vacuum process is especially suited for sterilizing machine parts, filters, rubber stoppers and equipment.
- The sterilizer unites equipment sterilization via vacuum process with product sterilization via steam/air mixture process, offering high flexibility: the sterilizer can be used for almost any product and is also suited for the development of new products.
- Flexible recipe editors enable quick and individual adjusting of parameters.
- The ADV has been developed for research institutes and laboratories, as well as for the pharmaceutical and biotechnical industries.