More Efficient & Consistent Size Reduction
Powder Technologies recently unveiled its Gericke Nibbler as an economic alternative to hammer mills and more complex equipment for the consistent size reduction of materials and agglomerates. Other features include:
- The capability to cut and grate with minimal fines generation at a low rotational speed.
- The ability to handle capacities up to 20 tons/hour.
- Optimized de-agglomeration after drying, spraying or mixing; after storage in silos, big bags, sack tip stations and containers where compaction may occur; prior to secondary processing, such as milling, grinding, and feeding; before pneumatic or mechanical conveying; and reprocessing of oversize or waste materials.
- Low power consumption and little to no heat generation.
- Availability of custom or hygienic units for food, pharmaceutical and hazardous applications.