Measurement on the Dark ( & Light) Side
E Instruments recently launched its LV110 vane thermo-anemometer with a 128- by 128-pixel, ice-blue backlit LCD display that is easy to read in either light or dark environments. The rugged and easy-to-use LV110 also delivers:
- Air velocities from 0 to 8,000 FPM.
- A 0.01 resolution.
- Temperatures from -4° to 176°F.
- FPM and meters/second unit selection.
- Maximum, minimum and hold functionality.
- An adjustable shutoff.
- A shock-proof housing.
- Dimesions of only 5 by 2.5 by 1.25 inches.
- A 4-inch (100-mm) fixed probe.
- Suitability for any laboratory, clean room, air balancing and many more applications.
- A 9-V battery.