Assmann Corp. of America now offers its patent-pending full drain outlet assembly for tanks of 2,500 gallons and larger, providing the ability to drain the tank without mechanically installed nozzles. This tank is utilized where heavy solids or salts may accumulate in the bottom of the tank. According to the company, its full line of corrosion- and chemical-resistant tanks and containers include:
- The power to store corrosive and hazardous materials.
- Double-wall, vertical, horizontal and conical tanks and chemical feed stations, constructed from crosslink or linear polyethylene.
- Availability in capacities up to 12,000 gallons.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certification for potable water on linear polyethylene tanks, whereas the high-density crosslink resin tanks are certified by NSF for chemical storage.
- A wide range of colors, custom rotational molding and accessory fittings.
WEFTEC Booth #3152