For Faster, Safer Weighing
Mettler-Toledo Intl. Inc.’s PTA464 U-shaped floor scales are customizable to meet a variety of weighing needs. According to the company:
- The low-profile pallet scale is ideally suited for the dry environments found in the warehousing, discrete manufacturing and shipping/receiving markets.
- The U-shaped platform simplifies the job of loading pallets and containers onto the scale.
- There are no ramps or pits, so the scale costs less to install, saves space and speeds up loading and weighing.
- Eliminating ramps reduces the opportunity for injuries and accidents, as workers using a forklift, pallet jack or powered walkie to load the scale are no longer required to drive up a ramp or across the scale platform.
- All models are available in capacities from 1,000 pounds up to 5,000 pounds.