Union Process has unveiled its QL-100 Circulation Attritors with the capability to take high pumping rates that result in a faster grind and a narrower particle size distribution. According to the company, these high-production grinding mills additionally grant:
- A separate holding or premix tank, which can be 10 times larger than the size of the mill.
- The ability to pass the entire contents of the holding tank through the grinding chamber at least once every 7-1/2 minutes or approximately 8 times an hour, thus improving efficiency.
- The capability to continuously monitor slurry throughout the grinding process.
- A gross tank volume of approximately 122 gallons.
- Agitator arms that are specially configured to increase production.
- A 150-HP inverter-duty, explosion-proof motor.
- Optimized temperature control.
- Safe and easy operation, plus low maintenance and power consumption.