Tri-Mer Corp.’s highly efficient UltraCat Catalyst filters remove particulate and NOx at 350 to 700ºF. According to the company:
- Acid gases (SO2, HCl and HF) are removed with integrated dry sorbent injection.
- Mercury and dioxins are also controllable.
- If only PM or PM+ SO2 are involved, the filters are highly efficient at temperatures to 1650ºF.
- Features include collection efficiency typically below 0.001 grain/dscf (2 mg.Nm3), compatibility with heavy particulate loadings and NOx removal up to 90 percent.
- Systems are proven for Boiler MACT compliance, glass furnace emissions, waste incineration, pyrolysis, biomass /coal combustion, applications requiring removal of any combination of PM, NOx, SO2 , HCl, dioxins, mercury.