A Barcode Wizard
Tharo Systems’ EASYLABEL 5’s GS1 Barcode Wizard makes creating GS1 barcodes a simple, four-step process. According to the company:
- It features two GS1 wizards: GS1 Datamatrix and GS1 Databar, making it easy to create GS1 symbols composed of multiple application identifiers that conform to GS1 global standards.
- EASYLABEL 5 Platinum contains a set of ActiveX Controls that can be easily be embedded into any environment that supports ActiveX controls.
- ActiveX Controls allow middleware programmers to create programs that can use the internal functions of the software to print labels, view job status, preview the label prior to printing, and more.
- EASYLABEL® 5 Platinum provides a collection of tools for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance including additional password and user options, logging options and format options.
- A complimentary copy of EASYLABEL is available for download on the company’s Website.