Griswold™ Pump has developed the 811 Series ANSI centrifugal pumps to perform reliably for a wide range of operations within the oil and gas industry. The company believes that the 811 Series ANSI pumps also offer:
- An open-impeller design that minimizes concentrated wear by balancing the hydraulic thrust load and reducing stuffing-box pressure, which maximizes performance while simplifying maintenance, extending pump life and reducing repair costs.
- A full range of sizes with flow rates up to 4,000 GPM (15,142 LPM) with the ability to operate in temperatures up to 500ºF (260ºC).
- The ability to externally adjust the pump’s clearance so that peak efficiency is maintained.
- Power frames that make the pumps an estimated 33 percent stronger than competitive models.
- 2 times the wear area between the case and impeller when compared to closed-impeller designs.
- The power to pump produced saltwater into trucks or pipelines, as well as facilitate the complete transfer of oil from a tanker to a storage tank.
- Self-tightening impellers.
- A casing constructed of ductile iron, CDM4Cu, Alloy 20 or stainless steel, while a no-bake casing process ensures smooth, precise finishes.
- Operational flexibility, efficiency and durability.
- Suitability for tank transfer and truck loading and unloading in low-temperature and low-pressure conditions.