Wireless Current Logger
T&D Corp.’s RTR-505-mA wireless current logger measures 4 to 20 mA currents, either directly or from the output of a wide variety of sensors. The company says that the logger also offers:
- Accuracy of ±0.05mA and resolution of 0.01mA.
- A large LCD display, capacity for 16,000 readings, IP64 water resistance and up to four of years of battery life with the "L" version.
- Compatibility with all TandD RTR-500 series wireless data collectors, and it can be seamlessly integrated into a wireless network with other logger types.
- The ability to be monitored locally, through a cellular phone system or anywhere in the world over the internet.
- Real-time monitoring and warning notifications.
- A communication range of up to 500 feet (this can be extended with the use of a repeater).