Versatile Weighing Terminal
Mettler-Toledo Intl. Inc.’s new IND246 weighing terminal offers general-purpose transaction weighing and application versatility. According to the company, the terminal provides:
- Best-in-class flexibility, supporting five applications in total — over/under checkweighing, inbound/outbound vehicle weighing, peak weight measurement, animal weighing and counting.
- It includes a large backlit indoor/outdoor graphic LCD display with an operator-friendly alpha-numeric keypad.
- 100–240 VAC power or NiMH battery model.
- Isolated COM1 and optional COM2 ports.
- Control of external devices using Discrete I/O.
- PC-based file transfer tool to exchange ID and target table between terminal and PC.