According to ALMO Process Technology, its Mogensen sizers have now demonstrated success with more than 400 reference materials as a result of:
- A machine concept that is based on the principle that different sized particles have different probabilities through a screen — with sloped screen decks, the capacity of a specific area is achieved and particles have freedom of movement.
- Compatibility with animal feed, wood chips, sugar, pharmaceutical powders, coal, sand, sodium bicarbonate, salt, iron ore, shale, detergent, fertilizer, gravel, bauxite, glass, oats, pearls, potatoes, tin ore, coffee, clay, citric acid, chestnuts, urea, bread crumbs, fly ash, nylon granulate, pepper and quartz.
- Availability of 5 models, in 37 frame sizes, to meet the individual requirements of an application-specific process.
- Features that include an adjustable feed spreader and wear plates, enabling Mogensen product to meet the requirements of demanding applications.
- A trial center that provides product advancement with thorough evaluation of an increasing number of materials.