Ocean Optics Inc. has added the NIRQuest512-1.9 to its small-footprint near-infrared spectrometer line. The company says that this new offering is:
- A high-resolution device with response from 1100 to 1900 nm.
- Well-suited for applications ranging from monitoring changes in food production and chemical processing to characterizing lasers for semiconductor assembly and medical treatment.
- Characterized by a high-stability, 512-element Hamamatsu Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs)-array detector and is available with multiple grating and optical bench options.
- Supplied standard with 150 lines/mm grating, 25 micron entrance slit and a non-fluorescing longpass filter that transmits >1000 nm.
- Supplied with hardware triggering functions that allow users to capture data when an external event occurs, or to trigger an event after data acquisition.
- Characterized by low dark noise characteristics, which make it possible to integrate the spectrometer for longer durations.
- Able to offer signal to noise ratio at full signal of >15000:1 at 100 millisecond integration time.