Industrial Data Cables
AutomationDirect offers high-quality, low-capacitance data cables designed with impedances specific for RS-232/422 and RS-485 communication applications in industrial environments. The company says that the cables are:
- Constructed as twisted pairs to reduce electrical noise sensitivity and are available in one, two, or three-pair color-coded constructions.
- Characterized by polyethylene conductor insulation, which provides very high insulation resistance.
- Equipped with a rugged gray PVC jacket that is durable enough for use in demanding industrial applications.
- Protected from radiated or conducted electromagnetic interference by combination shields consisting of an overall foil shield layer with drain wire and a woven braid shield layer.
- Backed with a one-year warranty and are available in 100-foot coils and 500 or 1,000-foot rolls.