Magline’s Magliner® CooLift® delivery system combines an easily maneuverable and high-capacity hydraulic lifting truck with integrated plastic “half” pallets for improved safety and efficiency. According to the company:
- Product can be delivered to the store with up to 50 percent reduction in driver product touches.
- Orders are built directly onto a pallet inside the warehouse, and then loaded into trailers using traditional fork lifts with pallet adapters.
- At the delivery location, drivers can transfer product to its final destination through a traditional door, unlike with full-size pallets, because of the compact size.
- The truck features a hydraulic lifting system powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery.
- Manufactured out of lightweight aluminum, and featuring a six-wheel design with rear swivel non-marking wheels, this truck provides lightweight 360-degree maneuverability in store aisles.
- Dual hydraulic brakes on the center wheels ensure driver control of deliveries in a variety of store environments, and unlike traditional jacks, the system is equipped with a manual override.
- The pallets are constructed out of high density polyethylene and are available in three sizes to optimize product builds and trailer space.
- Available in lengths of 43”/1,200 lb., 48”/1,350 lb., and 53”/1,500 lb., the stackable pallets have a height of 13.5 inches, eliminating the need for drivers to bend down to the floor and decreasing related back injuries.
- The system comes standard with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.