Patlite introduces its explosion-safe AR-070 and AR-078 LED stacklight towers for Zone 2 and 22 application environments. The company says that the towers grant:
- A highly visible visual status indication in continuous, flashing or alarm modes in gaseous and dusty environments.
- The company’s hybrid prism-cut lens to enhance visibility from any direction and distance.
- A dual-reflection system that improves light diffusion to create bright and distinctive illumination in an energy-efficient manner.
- User-adjustable audible alarms up to 85 (AR-070) and 90 dB (AR-078), respectively.
- The convenience of being able to stack them 5 high in red, amber, green, blue and clear to suit varied application needs.
- Interchangeable LED modules that eliminate the need for any rewiring, even after installation.
- A diameter of 40 mm and an optional 1/2-inch NPT for AR-070 models, whereas AR-078 models incorporate a 60-mm diameter and an optional 3/4-inch NPT.
- Simple installation with color-coordinated wiring that corresponds with the stacklight color.
- A robust glass fiber-reinforced polyester base.
- A 1.5-meter cable and a sealed cable exit.
- The flexibility to be wall- or direct-mounted.
- An IP65 rating without alarm/flashing and IP54 rating with alarms/flashing.