Cables for Extremely Cold Environments
Cicoil's Arctic Grade silicone cables are designed for extremely cold temperatures (-65°C), punishing weather and severe operating conditions. According to the company, these cables are:
- Ideal in land, air and marine equipment.
- Halogen-free and flame resistant (UL 94 V-0).
- An excellent alternative to PVC, neoprene and polyurethane cables.
- Characterized by the company’s exclusive shock-absorbing silicone encapsulation, which needs no external conduit for protection, retains flexibility and will not deform, wear or crack due to long term exposure to intense cold environments.
- "Self-healing" from small punctures and cable jacket damage can easily be repaired in the field.
- Unaffected when exposed to hurricane-force winds, snow/ice storms, sea ice,
- vibration, salt water submersion, permafrost, high heat (+260C), sea ice, weld spark, physical shock, operational stress, high levels of UV rays and ozone, de-icing fluids and most chemicals.
- Available standard as single conductor, multi-conductor and hybrid cables in continuous lengths, cut to order or as assemblies with connectors of your choice, 100 percent tested and inspected.
- UL Recognized, CE conforming, RoHS and REACH compliant and are manufactured in an automated, climate controlled environment.
- 100 percent contaminant-free and exceed the outgassing requirements of ASTM E-595.