The E1100 hand-held combustion gas analyzer from E Instruments comes equipped with pre-calibrated and field-replaceable sensors to ease diagnostics and replacements, thereby reducing downtime. According to the company, other features include:
- Stack gas and ambient air temperature measurements, in addition to draft and differential pressure measurements.
- Efficiency, excess air, and CO2 percentage calculated values.
- O2 (0 to 25 percent) and CO (0 to 8,000 PPM) sensors.
- A 12-inch probe with a 10-foot dual hose, not to mention unbreakable metal probe connectors and optional hose extensions.
- An internal memory (up to 900 tests) to save data.
- A software package with USB and Bluetooth communications.
- A built-in non-thermal printer.
- A rechargeable battery and AC charger.
- A rugged design.
- A vinyl carrying case with a shoulder strap.
- Suitability for boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace and other combustion applications.