Tackle Coil-Cooling Challenges
Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, offers System Syzer – Psychrometry, the first PC application tool designed for engineers that deal with coil-cooling challenges. The company says that this tool:
- Graphs the cooling process on a chart and animates it to show heat transfer direction.
- Calculates multiple psychometric characteristics based on two inputs.
- Calculates mass flow and cooling load (BTU).
- Offers built-in temperature/humidity for 100 U.S. cities.
- Determines condensate rate of the coil.
- Offers real-time outdoor air conditions with inclusion of weather site XML address.