Steam Trap Withstands Corrosion
Spirax Sarco has constructed its BTS7.1 stainless steel clean steam trap to withstand corrosion from clean and pure steam applications. The company believes that its BTS7.1 also boasts:
- The capability to remove condensate from clean steam systems with minimal backup.
- A self-draining trap to operate close to steam saturation temperatures, reducing condensate backup and effectively venting air to ensure full sterilization.
- A smooth surface finish to safeguard the free draining surface, thus reducing the risk of bacterial growth and product blockage.
- A pressure rating that meets ASME standards.
- Suitability for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and food and beverage industries.
- An optional tri-clamp option, which is suitable for both 1/2- and 3/4-inch connections.