AMETEK Drexelbrook's Universal IV™ is its fourth-generation Radio Frequency (RF) Admittance/Capacitance continuous level-measurement transmitter. The company says that this new offering features:
- Ideal suitability for the most common to the most challenging level-measurement applications.
- Worldwide approval, including FM, FMc, ATEX, IECEx and CE Mark.
- Intrinsically safe, explosion-proof and flameproof for Class 1 Div 1 Zone 0 hazardous locations.
- Stable, repeatable and accurate measurement within 0.25 percent of range.
- A user-friendly, push-button LCD display for configuration and monitoring.
- A 2-wire, 4-20mA loop transmitter design that features the digital HART protocol as well as Drexelbrook’s proven Cote-Shield™ technology.
- Immunity to vapor, dust and foam interference as well as tank obstructions such as nozzles, ladders, pipes and agitators.
- The broadest range of probes in the industry.
- Suitability in process temperatures ranging from cryogenic to 1,000°F (537°C) and process pressures from full vacuum to 10,000PSI (690BAR).