Midwest Motion Products announces its new DC gear motor, model MMP-D33-455A-12V GP81-03.7, which accepts any 12-volt DC source, including battery power. The company says that the gear motor:
- Measures just 3.2 inches (max) diameter, by 8.4 inches long and has a keyed output shaft of 19 millimeters in diameter by 40 millimeters long.
- Offers easy mounting with four face mount M6 threaded holes.
- Features output that is fully reversible.
- Is rated for 18 IN-LBS continuous torque, at 1097 RPM, and 354 IN-LBS Peak.
- Is compact and weighs approximately 10 pounds, yet still features an efficient design, requiring just 28.6 amps at 12 volts DC to generate its full-load torque.
- Is available with motor windings for 18-, 24-, 28-, 36-, 42-, 48-, 60- and 90 volts.