Conval now offers a complete line of single and double bellows Clampseal® valve to reduce emissions all the way down to zero. According to the company, Clampseal valves are further characterized by:
- Ideal suitability for applications in which packed valves may not reliably contain light gases or hazardous system fluids due to leakage in the stem/packing seal area or stuffing box wall/packing seal area.
- Standard materials that include carbon steel SA105; chrome-moly SA182-F22, F91; and stainless steel SA182-F316, F316L and F347.
- Availability from 1/2- through 4-inch sizes.
- Your choice of Y, T or angle configurations through ASME/ANSI Class 2500.
- Compliance with requirements of MSS SP-117.
- Optional electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators; open, closed or both locking devices; single or dual limit switches; a position indicator; and a leak-off port.